01-17-05 Blake and Yasmin meet

01-17-05 3:17 p.m.

Blake and Yasmin met and hit it off really well this past weekend. That was really cool. We all got drunk, Yasmin the drunkest -but it was all in good fun. Blake even had a blast considering he was the only guy and Yasmin was talking about having babies - it was very funny. I would love to have a repeat of that night. Maybe another guy for Yasmin so she wouldn’t feel lonely, but then Yasmin wouldn’t act like Yasmin and it wouldn’t be as much fun. Oh well. It’ll be figured out. The cool thing about everything considering the fact I haven’t seen Blake in a while it wasn’t overly uncomfortable like it has been before. It was at times bc Yasmin would talk to us like we were married and that’s def not the case. But, I think we both just looked at the poor drunk girls mouth it was coming out of. Or maybe I just did and it didn’t bother Blake. Sorry Yasmin, hope that doesn’t offend you. Blake did something sweet, he called me at 7 in the morning to tell me he had a good time. TG he did bc I overslept and was almost late for work. And plus it was nice to hear his voice so soon. Lets see how long I have to wait to hear it again though….

Ok so here’s another thing I just thought of. At one point on sat night before Yasmin got there I was on the phone with her and when I got off Blake was trying to tell me ‘if had things to go do, then go do it’ and then told me Yasmin sounded like a guy. I got my phone out and showed him my call list -not a guy. Now, if I were to do that to him I am sure he would think I was crazy. That would go under Blake’s category of ‘psycho girl bull shit’. And if it was something that happened a lot I would be under the category of ‘psycho ex gf’. OH and I can’t go outside and smoke and talk on the phone bc he thinks that’s shady. Never mind the fact he thinks its totally cool to not see me for 2 weeks. Whatever. I guess I’ll be the bigger person there.
ta ta

0 comments: