6/27/05 As Always...

I have something to say.

Friends:

Sometimes I'd rather be alone then be surrounded by bull shit. I am OK with who I am. If someone isnt than grow some balls and take a hike. I dont need anything from anyone. Nothing. No one. In one year of school I will be a LPN making $25+ an hour. I could give a shit if I sat home alone everynight for that year & had no one bc I hate liars and back stabbers. I know no one is perfect. But before I am going to cast stones I am going to look at a situation from every angle. Time will eventually allow the missing puzzle pieces to find their place. And then any fakes will be disposed of. But I am also not one to kick another person when they are down, i'll just simply walk away. Till then I will keep doing whats best for me and thats to go to work and school and get my HW done so I dont have to worry about money or where I am at in life EVER EVER again. I am not going to be fazed by drama bc my real goal in life is to get through school and thats my focus. I am a good person and deserve to share my life and whatever else I have with other good people. I'm good at keeping people at arms distance so I am not so worried about losing anything of any value. There are very few people that I would ever show my full hand of cards. Very few. You never let anyone know how much you know. Maybe I havent learned much but I've learned that much so far. It's only me against the world and thats how I live. I take my loved ones in consideration dont get me wrong bc when you are in my heart you are IN THERE DEEP but I can only be me and only rely on myself bc no one is perfect not or you and if I relied on others I would just constantly be let down. I dont like that.

I was going to write more, but I just got invited out, so I am going to go get a little intoxicated.

Oh and by the way I LOVE my new job, My new boss isnt as young as I thought. Shes 37! And my gosh she is Fing hot -she looks 24. I swear, when she told me she had been married for 18 yrs my mouth dropped. We are already kinda good friends -swapping secrets & stuff. We are going to have happy hours and there is a gym on site that i can use for free and plus a HUGE kitchen that is stocked w/ food and my boss will just go in there make huge meals (that what she said anyway). We sat there for 2 hours just shooting the shit after she showed me a few things, and we work w/ a bunch of old rich guys that were trying to get us to go to the sand bar 4 happy hour in scottsdale, but she couldnt and i wasnt going w/o her so I opted out. But anyways I love it there already and I think that my life is really going in upward direction and I feel at peace w/ myself bc I think i am making the right choices. It feels so good. I cant describe it any other way. I am happy w/ myself right now.

1 comments:

  Becky

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 at 7:38:00 AM PDT

Making the right choices does feel good I have to agree. Good luck with the new job, and the new boss, sounds really cool. I wish my boss were like that! Any "friend" who would say such things is no friend at all, or ever was, that's just my opinion... (about the anonymous comment on your last blog.)