BLAHHH!





I love these fairies.

Oh Gosh. I am wiped out. It's 2pm and I am still freaking tired. Went out last night and saw a kida band play that went to the same HS as me and Yazer.

It was a blast from the past! Kinda trippy, old friends I used to hang with look exactly the same. So werid.

But then I started to get bored after a few hours of being there. The friends I was with were a little drunkered so they were OK hanging. Me Ms. Driver didnt want to get totally smashed.

The weekend overall was fun though. Fri Yaz came over and we just dorked around and talked and it was a lot of fun bc we hadnt had a lot of time to just hang just the two of us, oh and wine ws involved. And Saturday Yaz came over in the morning and we made breakfast together. I learned the art of pancakes. Very nice.

I wish i had more to say. There are new pics below if you would like to sneek a peak.

Besides that all is well. I hope everyone had a good weekend too.

Maybe I will muster up a real post later.

4 comments:

  EXSENO

Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 9:31:00 PM PDT

There's nothing wrong with this post Rachael. I enjoyed it. Except I'm not crazy about the first pic. It looks kind of spookish. Maybe just me?

  Rachael

Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 9:34:00 PM PDT

Yeah the fairies are a bit sexual, but i think they are cool

  Rachael

Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 9:35:00 PM PDT

Yeah now that I look at it the first one is even a fairy... oh well

  mojoala

Monday, August 1, 2005 at 8:20:00 AM PDT

I love the second fairy.

ya tempting the mojo!