Goodmorning, It's Hump Day

The past two days we have had all the Earnhardt dealerhsip managers in my office for traning. I wonder if any of these people are some of B's friends bosses. He has a lot of friends that work w/ cars and such here in az.
Interesting Interesting.

Today I am tired. I think the lack of sleep is catching up with me. I woke up and ohh it was hard. I need to go to bed earlier. But last night I was up talking with Yasmin.

She crashed down on some of my school plans. Dont you hate that?

Paradise Bakery's muffins suck ass. We ordered some for the office...ewww. They are gross.

OK well I think I am going to leave this as short one bc I aint got shit to say!

1 comments:

  Becky

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 at 8:54:00 AM PDT

Good MORNING!!! or afternoon what ever the case may be now.... Hope you have a good day! :-D