random work

I have ran out things to do at work, actually I didn't. BRB

So tomorrow I will have the company SUV for a bit to run someone to the airport. How cool is that? I wont be able to drive it a lot but it rocks that I do at all.

So I felt like posting but I don't have much to say. I kinda wish I could have a job like this and would not have to worry about everything else.

I am here to keep people happy, answer the phones, feed the fish, misc stuff and smile. On an average day I will sit here at the puter, walk around and talk to people, feed the fish and sort and handle the fundings. Its very relaxed. I don't stare at the clock and wait for it to say 5. Some of the rich guys are stuffy but then some are like the owner/boss who was born into a poor family, so he's very down to earth. He will come in to the office sometimes in sweats and a t-shirt and is very laid back. So I think this is a big contributing factor to my blogging a lot. I got nothing to do. So this week actually as blown bye quickly.

0 comments: