Seems like some boys are being bad...

I like bad boys.

Peace?

So anyways, I was just reading some gals blog http://nancyk.blogspot.com/ and about a bachelrette party she attended. She included some info on vibing panties. I would have to agree with her that would be cool excpet I would only hope to be in a very loud place if someone were to turn it on. I wonder if I could keep a straight face. Probably not but I'm sure it would be funny to watch and see how long I could hold out bf my eyes rolled back. ha.

well hmm I wish I had more to say....

I want to go shopping. I love target. they have cute camis there. And they are cheap! Thats always good for me. But Katie is going to show me her ebaying. I buy perfume and random crap off of ebay that I dont need. I bought stuff for B off ebay and one of things turned out to be gay. I know he thinks its gay too but I dont think hed admit it. It was suppose to be this really cool Elvis pocket watch thing and when it came it turned out to be fake plastic. it was going to be the coolest thing, and its was really really small. the small part was probably my fault it did say the size in inches, and it could of said its a fake all over it too intead of it being a collectors MUST!
I got him a Elvis doll too and that wasnt cool either. Hes not like a barbie that you can move around, he has his leg on a chair holding his guitar. But he said he really liked it. So you gotta be careful. Everything is not what it seems.

I guess i didnt really need to waste my time about my experience with ebay. I doubt anyone cares.

So bigger & better subjects.
hmm I have none. Maybe in a bit.

1 comments:

  nlk

Thursday, July 14, 2005 at 4:10:00 PM PDT

Thanks for the hiya.

I think I would rather have people keep asking me, "What's that noise? Don't you hear that noise?" as am trying to keep from twitching and doubling over and making, uhhh...sound effects.

;)