Hello! Hello!

It's been a bit since I last posted. Don't have much to report.

This weekend has FLOWN bye!

But I guess that is a good thing right?

Friday night I came home, finished my book and then proceeded to pass the F out. I slept in kind of on Saturday, but not late enough unfortunately. Then I searched for text books online and went shopping.

I love Target, but I hate shopping.

Just got girly bathroom stuff and then scoped out some cheap clothes.
Back to school shopping. However, I still need a back pack and am going to Robinson's to get some more clothes today.

Hopefully.

Back to my weekend, after shopping went and had din din with G-ma. Spent more than I would like. I have one of those cheap families that we all pitch in and pay for own meals. No one picks up the tab. Later after that I helped Yaz put together some of her Ikea furniture.

That was somewhat amusing. Sometimes confusing but we got a 3 drawer night stand put together. Very cool for us. I didn't get home till 5am though! But we started late. Woke up 5 hours later to some coffee and have been cleaning the house. Moms boy is coming bye with a very nice dishwasher to replace the one we had. The one we had was nice, but this one is nicer. So I guess we will sell the old one or give it to someone? Not sure. But anywho I've been cleaning and such for the most part. I wonder if I will actually make it to Robinson's but we will see. Need new bras and panties. :)

Oh, B and I got into a squabble on Fri. We will see how long that lasts. I am not overly worried about it bc I have so much on my mind with school and such. Also I think it will blow over. Also, I got a nice lil surprise for him. :)

Wish I had more to say. But I don't.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. They are never quite long enough.

2 comments:

  eismcsquare

Sunday, August 21, 2005 at 9:14:00 PM PDT

Weekends are never long enough, indeed. And they should just remove Monday from the week forever.

  mojoala

Monday, August 22, 2005 at 8:02:00 AM PDT

it was hotter than hell almost here. got up on sunday at 9:30 am and the current temp was already 86 degrees....

hot, hot, hot....