Tuesday ~added update~

Almost forgot:
~The update~
As I last posted I was a bit peeved at B. I think I had reason. But as of now everything is fine though, at least as far as I can see and tell. We are talking and getting along fine. I also just realized that B has & has had a lot on his plate, so I am trying to back off and let him deal with everything.
~~~~~

I woke up completely out of it today. It was very odd for me.

I rolled out of bed, ate some left overs and started to get ready for work. I dragged ass and was almost late.

I feel totally unlike myself today. Even putting on make up was a challenge and took it off more than once bf giving up on it. It could be bc of the new hair do but today my face just looked totally different and I wasnt liking it. I even had a hard time with my lashes.

Also I feel like I have put on some weight int the last few days. I hate it very much. I have been eating a bit more lately. I dont want to be overweght. Could it be the time of the month? I dont know, I have a hard time reconizing those sort of things bc I havent been regular bc of PCOS. I have no idea. But I know that I am going to take walk/jog around the neighborhood. I am also going to try & think of healthy meals to eat more of that I actually like. I am big into tofu right now. So I might go buy some of that and cook it and eat it with veggies. I wont add noodles bc they are more fat that I dont need. Oh fuck... its taco day... I will still jog and just wont over stuff my self in the mean time. I could totally be over reacting which I probably am....but I dont feel good in my clothes this past week....

I went out to the dubliner last night w/ Yazi. It was fun. I don't think I really fit in there or this area. I would like to move back to scottsdale. I miss my hometown. I love my house so if I could just move it with everyone in it, I would be happy!

I think I am at one of those places in life that I just dont know where I am going to be in the near future. I just have no clue. Nothing seems very solid to me and I feel like if I had an oppertunity to move I would totally do it -if I could...

Today is going to be a boring day here in the office. I already know. The mail is already done and I will sit here trying to find something good to read on the net for another 4 hours bc I left my book at home.

8 comments:

  Becky

Tuesday, August 9, 2005 at 2:10:00 PM PDT

I think we all have days like that, and if we don't, then SCREW YOU, (to the person who doesn't wake up and not even have the motivation to put on their shoes.) Granted every day isn't like that at least. I'm having a hum dinger of a day myself. Glad to hear about you and B, most of all glad to hear that you're happy! :-D

  Becky

Tuesday, August 9, 2005 at 2:10:00 PM PDT

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  Becky

Tuesday, August 9, 2005 at 2:11:00 PM PDT

sorry, i hate blogger, i hit the button twice and it posted twice on your comments.... 8-/

  EXSENO

Tuesday, August 9, 2005 at 4:22:00 PM PDT

Just get thru the day Rachael, maybe tomorrow will be better. We all have those days. If not tomorrow, then the next day.

  nlk

Tuesday, August 9, 2005 at 9:15:00 PM PDT

hiya, luv. my suggestion? go try on some cute shoes. ;)

  mojoala

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 at 12:33:00 PM PDT

I never leave my book at home.

  Anonymous

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 at 2:27:00 PM PDT

I am in Phoenix-- and its so hot I am feeling so gross too... Love your blog.

  Anonymous

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 at 2:43:00 PM PDT

I am in Phoenix for the week... Just got here last night. Email me at deeherman@gmail.com.