4/8/05 China Stoned

Today was interesting one.

My morning sucked so I'll start off with my lunch hour. At lunch today I had to run to the bank. So I went over and did my transactions and whatever. Well my teller was like my age or a little older and all punked out w/ a punk style hair do and everything. he seemed relaxed and I need a part time job. So I started asking him questions and turns out that wellsfargo hires part time. So he referred me to the web site and i went and wow I hope to get a job at wellsfargo. Part time positions w/ benefits. NICE! So I went to the site and found a bunch of jobs i want. very cool. I might go work in the boon docks but it might be worth it to learn a trade. But the guy was so cool and I wanted to reference him as my referal and I ended up needing his wellsfargo email and so I called his branch and just asked his co worker but i guess they dont have em or something so he gave me his personal and needless to teh site wouldnt take it so I will have to let him know that i couldnt mark him officailly has my reference but I noted hime else where. He was so cool and just sincere. Was a refreshing deal. People are usually snooty and assy. But not him cool kid. I am going to email him a thanks or give him a compliment to his boss.

Then I get home at 6 (traffic is killer) and my G-ma and everyone is here for my big Sis's bday. Well me and Tay end up smoking pot and getting stoned and then we went to this Chinese Buffet that was suppose to be 'good'. WEll it wasnt and my god i havent had a more fun time with my family. I am so lucky to have the fam i have bc we are so much fun. My Mom busted me smoking weed. We were stupid and did it my room and then my Mom passed by and was like 'Whats that smell? It smells like a skunk' Mom had you only knew how skunky it really was. Actually i told her I was stoned so she knew what a skunk it was. She kinda laughed that Tay and I smoked and Man oh man bad chinese has never been better. The food sucked but the company rocked.

Then Yazi called and we talked and she mentioned looking in ASU paper for room mates and I never thought about that. I could go live in a house full of parties and have a blast. I'd never get bored. So I may look into that when the time comes. I really dont want to go to school w/ a bunch of snobby PV kids. Id rather go to my somewhat snobby SCC or Rio, or even MCC.

Not sure. But where I am at I feel sofar away from everyone besides my family. Well gotta go but what a afternoon/evening.

0 comments: