6/9/05 Almost there

We are almost to the weekend.
By the way I feel so great today. At first I went through the whole process as to why I shouldn't get out of bed and came up w/ a couple half coherent excuses as to why I couldn't get out of bed and then I just got out of bed. And wow I am so glad I did. Bc I am in such a great mood. You have no idea.
However I was a bit sick during the night at 2a. So was my little (but bigger brother) and then just now I spoke to my G-ma and she's sick too! DAMN Chinese Buffet. We really went there thinking it was going to be good food and WOW we were so wrong. I've never been to a good Chinese Buffet. And when Sweeten said that's where she wanted to go I about wanted to protest but it was her Bday, not mine so we went.
So I am excited. Sweetens for her B-day wanted dinner and a movie. Well we skipped out on the movie last night bc it was late. we were going to go sometime over the weekend, however I was listening to the radio (i was sick of the cds i have and somtimes talk radio is interesting) and I heard this guy that was a well known comedian on one Az's local stations. He was so damn funny that I rallied the family to go see him instead of the movie plan. So tomorrow we are going to the tempe improv to see this guy. He was SO F!ing FUNNY. I was busten out in the car.
I am so excited! It should be a blast. Meg might go too

0 comments: