6/11/05 My Life

The headliners of my life this past year

My Grandma died.
RIP She lived a long life though...

I moved from Scottsdale to PV.
I didn’t want to move. I wanted to stay in the Scottsdale near what had been my entire life.

My Dad got sick and was in/out of the hospital a few times.
I am pissed about this bc my family on that side never told till after the fact every time.

My Sister moved back home from out of state.
She got stranded out there and I felt our family did very little to get her back. I feel like I helped her the most. She’s getting better.

I fell in love.
Need I say more? Love is the best ever and so wonderful.

He could make me cum. ;)
No one could be better.

I learned contrary to the saying that one is NOT the cure for another.
I tried once a while ago, it failed.

I helped a friend get an abortion.
It was her choice. But it was hard to see, makes you think.

I spent a horrible year at U-haul w/ a bunch of Fags and their Fag Hags. I just got my exit interview form. I think I might write, "It’s not what you know, it’s who you blow. Your company as a whole is in the same condition as your shitty ass trucks."

I got dumped.
It has to be one of the top ten worst feelings to have. But it happens to us all.

My Mom got laid off
That sucked to see her upset & stressed and there was nothing I could do.

I still resent my Father for not being his own person and being so pussy whipped he’d lose his own kids.
Why her?

I think I just had a early mid life crisis.
I didn’t know where I was going. It was just off a few years. I got a plan now.

The financial aid form is going to be complete this week.
I am going back to school.

I am going back to school.
I am better than where I am at in life.

I got sick again for a few weeks.
Sorry that was rough for all of us.

I learned that if I ever decided to have a baby that I would probably need fertility drugs.
It’s Ok though. Any guy worth having a baby with should accept & love me the way I am.

I quit smoking (for the most part -I smoke nic free ciggs once in a while).
For my health bc of what I have. Also to make someone else happy. But I gained weight damnit!

I rekindled a special friendship.
Hi Yazi.

I lost some guy friends bc of a new relationship.
How unfortunate. Bye.

Sometimes I’d rather stay home on a Saturday night.
There are better things than going to a club or getting hammered.

A friend left to study abroad.
I miss you.

I missed my Fav Uncle leave.

I started to write and paint again.
But just not as creative as I was when I took acid. ;) I still have your painting Yazi.

I stopped reading as much this year, I need to get a good book.
Last one was the 5 people you meet ine Heaven.

0 comments: