7/12/05 some positive thoughts

THE GOOD NEWS
My friend Yasmin (yasminsplace.com) is coming home on Friday
My Dad has invited me to join a soft ball league.
School is slowly falling together.

My friend Yasmin is coming home from studying abroad in Australia. I am very excited to see her and to have a friend around. I have been very lonesome.

My Dad got a call from my old Coach Phil. He is starting a slow pitch soft ball league. My Dad just had to point out that Coach Phils daughters have scholarships bc of SB and are playing at SCC. It was my Dads dream for me to play and get scholarships and do the whole competitive deal. I vouched to be a teenager instead. I wonder what I would be like if I had stuck to it. I know I would woop ass but I wonder how my life would be different. So that may be fri or thur nights. I said it sounded fun and that I would think about it. I might do it and I guess my Dad has had my glove this entire time. I thought I lost it. I loved my glove. I still have the bat from my first homerun. Anyways I thought I would share some good stuff even though I feel like shit,

0 comments: