7/6/05 I pretty much hate everyone

At least at this point in my life.
So I shut off my cell phone before I got stuck in another 2yr agreement for buying a new one. I'm just going to send the damn thing back and I told them I would call them if I changed my mind. I have certain amount of time if i choose to go back I can have my same number.

Here's the story.
I had a Verizon phone (the best company ever as far as quality cell service, never dropped a call) but i dropped it & it broke, and my contract was up. So I signed w/ Alltel and got an above average phone for a good price. Well I went with Alltel bc B was on Alltel and one of my old friends had Alltel. Mobile to Mobile minutes baby! And it was actually saving me a bit of cash w some extra features. Well B and I are no bueno and my old friend is now an 'old' friend. She messed up a little bit. So now the mobile to mobile min dont apply and really till I figure out my school money I dont really need anymore extra expenses. I could do it, but why? Thats extra money for something else. And a 2 year contract! So I chucked it. I needed to change my number anyway. i'll just be phoneless for a month. I really could care less at this point. I am so exhausted of dealing with other peoples crap. I'm honestly so emotionaly drained I dont think I could cry another tear.
So fuck em right?
I'm sure I'll get another phone and we'll see where my life is at that point. Right now I know that i will be OK no matter what happens.

0 comments: