Random thoughts on relationships

(more to be added later)

Lets all admit everyone wants to love and be loved. Its only our nature. However, the formula for that lasting love is losing its potency. I feel bad for the people that are getting married. We all know the statics. We all know more than half of marriages are going to end in divorce. How funny or horrible would our vows be if we cushioned this new stastic? 'I promise to love you as much as I can, however I can not make a promise on behalf of my future self so I promise that as of right now I love you with all of my heart and will try to love you just as mush if not more from this day foward till death to us part.'

Oh god. What do you say to each other? 'Honey we know that staticly we are fucked but we truly love each other so lets try this out! So what if it ruins us in more ways than we nkowq?

I'm sorry. I'm a product of a divorced family. maybe thats why I am so cynical but I cant help but think that way and even all those sweet nothings that you shared w/ that special person could be horse shit.But i would hope that they arent and want to believe otherwise.

i'm sorry its random

0 comments: