I was crankyYesterday

for some reason. I am not sure why. I know that I kept on thinking back to all the weird dreams I had. I do hate it when I have a dream and it weirds me out enough that I cant stop from thinking about it. oiy those suck.

So I went to work, ended up hooking my phone back on after like a month of it being disconnected.

Talked to my 13 yr old cousin and told her I would come pick her and her friend up to go hang out. We rolled down Mill Ave and then we went to Dennys.YUM. Actually Dennys having a special right now, cool eh? So yeah we went to Dennys and hung out and they got to smoke cigarrettes for the first time in a public restraunt. I shouldnt let them smoke, but thier Moms know so.... Not my place? I would prefer them not, but I remember that age and how important it is to be cool. Its also a very crazy age for girls...13? The unlucky number for an unlucky time.

I was crazy at that age and sure enough I see it in them as well. You gotta see the movie 13 then I think you'll understand. FYI 13 is a dramatization so its not totally true but the concept is.
So yes we went to Dennys and then we got invite to Yasmins house. They begged to go and we did.

Then it started to get really hot at Yasmins so I brought all of us to my house. I was the first one to pass out.

So it was good times.

~~~~~

So for some reason I feel a little cranky and emotionaly stressed again today. I wonder what is wrong.
Maybe I am coming to a realization that I am alone. hmm it sucks but am I ready to face my old friends? I dont know.
I think that the issue with B is coming to mind as well. Wondering if things can be put back in their place with him or if I should just flush the project. Its funny when you are younger and have an issue things are so easily fixed and when you become an adult your issues are so magnified and complicated. Its so much easier. Maybe I lost that simplicity when I dated a much older guy.

Oh well. I want to just shake it off. All my somewhat troubling thoughts. I was so hopefull and optimistic and blah blah and now I just feel like BLAH.... ahhh what a girl to do?

3 comments:

  Becky

Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 12:23:00 PM PDT

HAVE SOME FUN!! Party hang out with friends, get drunk, do what you do to put a smile on your face. Just remember, you deserve all the happiness in the world honey! :-D

  David Stehle

Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 9:47:00 PM PDT

I saw that movie 13. I thought it was depressing. I remember the "middle school/JR high years". They are the WORST time to be alive. You are wanting to act mature and be treated like a teen or adult, but you are emotional and unstable like a child. You look funny, you talk funny, you walk funny, you definitely act funny...it's just not pretty for girls or boys. I am glad I never have to re-live those years. I will also remember how hard that period was for me when one day I have kids that age. I want to be able to relate to what they are going thru and hopefully I can help them more than people helped me back then.

  David Stehle

Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 9:49:00 PM PDT

By the way, stick with dating younger guys...we are sooooo much more fun and easy going. :P