~Random~ Every High is met with a low

Well I thought I would picture post for once. I thought this was cool. Visit http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

OK well I guess my official explanantion for my cranky ass is this. Every high is eventually met with a low.
So I was on a high of like Rachael Power and now its starting to fizzle. Great eh? So my plan is that I will still be just fine, but that I may need to start thinking about how I am going to wrap up the few remaining issues with myself.
Also I need to accomplish one thing and then I can pick out my classes for school.

4 comments:

  EXSENO

Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 3:17:00 PM PDT

Hey,
As long as the lows aren,t to low. Hope your o.k. Make a plan, I always made a plan.

I got your comment. I had thrown up a post and it messed up my side bar so I pulled in back in when you made your comment. Threw it back up tho. But I had to delete you comment. I explained in my comment sectiion. Thanks for coming by Rachael. I could used the commenters.

  nlk

Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 9:44:00 PM PDT

paradox...the necessary evil.

  mojoala

Friday, July 29, 2005 at 9:20:00 AM PDT

that post card reminds me of myself, If I go out in public, I tend to study people.

  EXSENO

Friday, July 29, 2005 at 10:03:00 AM PDT

I see eyes , eyes , of all kinds, sexy, tired inquiring and a couple devious ones too. lol cute