I'm better

I feel better. A good nights sleep was all I needed.
Although I have been doing some good ole thinking and I think that I have done the best thing for myself. I have stepped away and I am no longer in the drama. Well I am but I have distanced myself from it.
My one friend J doesnt have my number and I now know that she knows that she cant contact me. I wonder how she feels at this point that she cant just pick up the phone and just call and I wonder if she feels bad about it. I hope to god she doesnt show up bc that would be bad. I dont want to talk to her. I could have someone else answer and tell her I am out or I could give her a piece of my mind. I guess I'll cross this bridge when if/when I need to.

As far as the other DQ, well it seems she may be getting back w/ the person that sold her out. We'll see what happens next.

I am starting to get lonely. I am glad that my good friend Yasmin (Yasminsplace.com) is coming home. But she seems to have a new best friend. A girl she met when she was studying abroad and happens to live here in Az. But I'm sure we will be just fine. I couldnt be replaced that easily. Her and I have gone through to much to let anyone get between us or make us grow apart.

In some ways I am glad that I got to spend this time alone and in other ways its been hard. It's allowed me to reflect on the past few mos and the past few weeks. I will get through this one way or another. I just hope good times start to roll in soon.

I have to get my Fafsa corrected. I may not make it to school afterall. I am worried.

But with that I dont have much else to say.

0 comments: