So here it is with just 10 min

before I leave. hmm, I kinda miss working full time. I do think that I am very lucky to work where I do. I am starting to fit in and come out of my shell. Everyone seems to talk to me a bit more. Maybe its bc Katie is gone. I dont know. This guy I works close to me is pretty cool. We have been talking and stuff since I've been here and today he brought me a nug. Its cool to talk to someone during the day at work as a friend.I havent been friends with people at work since...over a year ago. The job I had bf I went to the U-CanSuckIt.

well time to go C ya

2 comments:

  Becky

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 at 6:50:00 AM PDT

It's so nice to gain comfort in the work place. Then again it's nice to have people even close to you in age in the office. My office has all people in their 40's. Never the less, I am kinda a people person so I've made friendly acquaintances with all of them. I chat with the ladies ocassionally. It's hard to find a common ground on some subjects, but I try to make my best effort. Good luck with this new guy, at least you now know, not to take any shit... You deserve the best and nothing less! And don't you forget it honey!!!

  Rachael

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 at 8:09:00 AM PDT

No luck needed. Not doing anything like that. Just nice to have some people to talk to at the jobby wobby.