Feelen Good

with my red lacy boy shorts on today ;)

Today is so far so good. I knew it would be better than yesterday. Oh gawd yesterday was shitty. But anyways I would like to thank everyone for the kind thoughts on Melancholy Madness (the other blog). Much appreciated.

Life is interesting how it works. Anything can take you by surprise. Sometimes when you fall down, it's how you pick yourself up that counts. I felt like I was at a low that I haven't visited in a while. I pushed people away and the few people that I had left I just ignored. Who knows. But I know now that I am ok. I've come so far that I have to be proud of myself. Now if school decides to crap out on me then I was meant to do something else. That's just way the cookie crumbles. But now I know that I am going to be OK. Writing has helped a lot. Almost everything I have felt has been written down. Some things I have kept to myself and most I have opened up for all to see. I don't feel like I have much to hide. I am who I am. And I am a good, strong, beautiful person. I don't want to sound full of it, I have my down falls too. But I have a big heart, an honest mouth, and a loyal conscience, and a fun smile.

I heard a saying once about falling on shit and still coming out smelling like roses. I would like to turn this bump in the road into something like that. And in some ways if nothing else 'good' happens I have the lessons that I have learned. That in itself is great. And let me promise this, I have def. learned a few lessons this time around. About myself, other people, and life in general. I am thankful for that.

I have no idea what life has in store for me. I could end up anywhere. I don't have much holding me down. No kids, no boyfriend, no pets, and basically no obligation at all. I can do anything. So we will see where I will end up.

0 comments: