I played in the rain

Just a bit. I wanted to make sure my sun roof was closed. Or whatever roof that opens up and you can pop your head out. Moon or Sun? Well anyways someone once told me I had a leak in it. Or it wasn't air tight or something and it was raining hard and I wanted to make sure my baby was OK. Tomorrow I think I am going to shampoo my car carpet or whatever its called. I have a wet dry vac. Its awesome. Its actually a 'shop vac' and its heave duty shit yo.

About the rain; when I went outside I stood in rain and then kinda splashed around in it real quick. It was fun.

I also had a heart to heart with my mother. Made me feel good.

I've wanted a dog for a little while now. A puppy :) and I am kicking it around. I probably wont bc he wouldn't have any friends and I am not home enough, but I would really like one. Maybe I should think about that when I am sober. But I love animals.

My dogs are old and permanent residence's at my Fathers house. I love them to death, but dont see them as much an I would like.

I dont know where I am going with this post so I should stop. And I need to go to bed.

I thought I had some words of wisdom but I dont. But heres some alternatives:

Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
King Whitney Jr.

The more things change, the more they remain... insane. Michael Fry and T. Lewis, Over the Hedge, 05-09-04

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.
James A. Baldwin

A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance.
Anatole France (1844 - 1924)

The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you'll never find it. C. P. Snow (1905 - 1980)

Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.
Erica Jong, O Magazine, February 2004

The enthusiasm of a woman's love is even beyond the biographer's.
Jane Austen (1775 - 1817), Mansfield Park

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.
Wally 'Famous' Amos (1936 - )

Life is just one damned thing after another.
Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

0 comments: