Bad day

Oh god today was a nightmare. Caused me to have a slight freak out. I had 2 bundles of checks to do today on my own. Mondays Katie helps me bc there is so much to do.

I kept on getting distracted and bothered. And I miscounted on something. We had like over 160 checks. If that doesn't sound like much then imagine stacks inches thick. If one gets lost we are fucked. But anyway it was a nightmare. Tomorrow will be OK though. For some reason I just know this.

Seems as though people like my depressed blog. Its kinda odd. I guess sorrow loves company. Or people love to read about it. I do too. I would love to find some crazy girls blog to read. I like the juicy stuff. Anyways I hate that blog. I don't think it will be up for long. Just doesnt seem like me. I am so much stronger than that.

I am doing OK with everything. Dont know what to think about B.

I would really enjoy clobbering megan and taking out all of my anger on her stinky face.
I never should have given her chance to smoke me w/ her tears.

Anyways. I need to call SCC tomorrow and find out about my letter.

I forgot to go see someone at work bf I left bc I was in a hurry, so I hope they still want to give me some smokey smokey. ;)
I think I need to go smoke some smokey smokey.

I have some plans of leaving if I don't get into school. Yasmin said its the best way to handle shit.
I could easily just work full time, pay off my debts, get the key marks fixed and sell it and then go buy a plane tick and C YAH! So we will see how SCC works out tomorrow.

I am still so pissed about my car getting keyed, make me want kick my door in and rip off my spoiler.

Oh god that could be the cherry on the cake. If I don't get into school I will be gone or just fucking crazy from all the stress. I kid you not. I have no money to pay for school myself. I could get reimbursed but I just don't have the money to front that.

I sometimes feel like yelling at god till he notices me and telling him a thing or two. When I picture myself doing it I am outside and yelling at him and shaking my hands at him.
ha ha. I thought it was funny.

I better have a few smooth riding months coming up though. I think that's only fair.

But I am serious about getting out of here. In some ways I think that might be better for me than school. Like in Australia I can get a working Visa for 1 whole yr for. Just go away for a bit and travel and see what else is out there. I know what's out there though. There are just more dumb people.... people are fucking unloyal and selfish. Its like I see right through people or I totally underestimate them. Most of the time they are just dumb. Oh well. I am going to go look at phone prices and see what's the best deal and get a damn phone tomorrow after I hear what SCC says.

Maybe more later.

0 comments: