its early

But I made it. I really have no clue what I am going to do all day today. Ummm yeah. I dont even know what I am going to do to get through this mornoing! Let alone the entire day/week. My boss is gone so i have no one to hang with at work. :(

My Mom is funny. She called me a skank this morning and then I pulled out a travel cup and it was screwed up and I asked her what happened. Her reply was I put it into the micrwave. I said 'oh well you cant put these cups in the micrwave they have metal on them', she said 'I know Rachael, i figured that out'. Ha ha. she almost blew the thing up.
I'm not sure why, but my Mother can make me laugh quicker than anyone I know. Her mannerisms are just so funny. She gets mad at me when I laugh at her and she doesnt get why she is so funny.

ehh, today is going to be a long day. It's going to be a long week. fuck n shit man.

oh, i was thinking about something lastnight. Last I talked to megan was over email in which she gave me the scoop that her and dude got it on and yada yada. I had told her that I wanted her to clear this whole thing up w/ him and she was 'yes, yes, but I never heard anyhting about it again. She never emailed me to tell me what happened. I didnt email her either. So screw all of them She kinda let the situation unravel. What a bitch. I think that I might want to tell her I how I think that shes a puking whore, and a fake ass bitch.

Well I gave my blog address to a friend thats going to start reading today. I kinda am ify on how I feel about it but its a little late now.
Ok well I think thats all for now. i might be posting EVEN MORE this week bc I am having to get up at the crack of dawn.

0 comments: