Stormy day & yammers

They are even evacuating as close as Cancun Mx bc of the weather. Crazy.

Ironic I was thinking of getting my car washed.

I was driving home today when the storm got bad. I was trying really hard to keep my car on the road at the time. Garbage and debris was flying all around and something kinda big even smacked my windshield.

Crazy how everytime it gets stormy I am having a rough time.

I think I have said this before on this but when was little I used to think that I could control the wind. My father wanted to name me April Wind (lastname) so I could be 'free as the wind'. But my mother thought it was too hippy. They had a drawing for my name and out came Rachael. So Mom met my Dad in the middle and converted Wind to Wynne -pronounced 'Win'. Its kinda like Lynne but with W. Since I knew this back ground on my name, I thought I had magic powers to control the wind. Smart kid eh? I was like 5. hmm so I still think about that when it gets stromy. kinda random.

Anyways, I am doped up right now. I love Mazzy Star. I wish I knew more about them a while back. I added it to my music link. I feel like having a drink and dancing around to it... Doesn't everyone do that sometimes?

I've always wanted to got to an old blue grass bar and get tanked and dance around there. i think it would be fun....

hmmm so....

I think that I am going to buy some canvas and start to paint. Or maybe I will finish the one on my wall. hmm I don't know. But I feel very peaceful right now...

anyways, I have to go and return a call and I gotta get up early tomorrow for the first time in forever.

I don't think there will be any dancing around tonight.

And I don't think there is anything wrong w/ smoking weed. Everything I do is in moderation and for recreation. I have no problem. Plus it helps me think sometimes.

Someone told me my right boob called them, and they asked how thet were doing. how funny.

Oh I need to get a phone activated this week, maybe tomorrow.

ok bye

0 comments: