Yummy

Katie just left for lunch a bit ago and shes bringing me back the Greek salad from Nothing But Noodles. Its so good. It has feta cheese, olives, all the good stuff on top of a salad/pasta mix. I never thought it would be as good as it really is. You gotta check it out.
Kaite = My Boss (shes awesome)
I'll have to get her back tomorrow.

I just talked to B and I feel mucho better. What a small but good conversation will do. Kinda places everything back into its place in my head. Or i could be totally wrong. But whatever. If thats the case than I am better than ever to take it. my best friend is back in just a few days and we work very well together. Especially when we are both single. Which she is for the 1st time in 3 yrs. We have rocked the house. Hard to imagine but we can be bad little girls.OK I should say 3 years ago we knew how to party. We may have lost some of our mojo but i'm sure with a few drinks we'll be fine to get our groove back. I dont really want my groove back I would prefer that things just work out with B and I'll be more than thankful. There is always a but. But if things dont than I hope to god yazi doesnt move to flag and stays here in phx w/ me. I love yasmin, We have gone through hell and back and we are still so close. that has to be something. she is me in a weird twisted backwards inside out way. No one can probably see it but as long as i can thats all that matters. And I see it and we can read each other just fine,

1 comments:

  mojoala

Thursday, July 14, 2005 at 8:29:00 AM PDT

One never loses their MOJO, they just forget about or lose interest in it....