Feeling a bit lonely today....

The day started off well and now.. well I feel kinda alone now.

Don't have any plans excpet that I am going to work out tonight in a bit. There is gym here. So yeah feeling a lil fat so gotta fix that.

Yazi came and brought me lunch today. Very nice of her. She brought Israeli food from our fav restraunt -yum yum.

I got nothing planned for the wkend. I still have my go-cart tix and thinking that I may invite a friend to go ride them with me.

Also Cold Stone Creamery Corp office is close to work and they have a free store inside that whoever knows about it can go in and order free ice cream. Cool huh? Our people are friends with their people. So maybe I will do that too, but that would go against my new plan of eating right and getting back in shape.

Anyways...in other news....
egh, I have no other news.

So till I have somethign to talk about ta ta

0 comments: