First day of school

Last night I was so anxious I couldn't sleep. I didnt fall asleep till after 3am and then woke up at 7. 4 hours of sleep. I am sitting next to the guy I knew from middle school in my CIS class. He seems cool, kinda hot.

I am at work right now. My boss said I could leave early. I feel like crap. I am so tired. Really am. And I feel so would up. I feel shaky kinda.

But anyways, school was good. I like my teachers so far (its the first day) and the subject matter seems good and it will keep me interested.

My Psych 253 class is really small bc it's higher level, but that is OK bc sometimes I can be totally social and then sometimes I want to blend in to the wall.

My Dad is going to pay for my BOOKS! I spent almost $400 on books alone. Thats a lot of money for me to fork over so I am just so happy that I got cut some slack there. Thanks Dad!

So I cant wait to get out of here.

Hope all is well with everyone!

7 comments:

  David Stehle

Monday, August 22, 2005 at 1:12:00 PM PDT

The cost of college books is always a rip-off! I can remember paying over $100 for an accounting course book. That sucked considering I hated the class anyway, had to take it though.

  mojoala

Monday, August 22, 2005 at 2:15:00 PM PDT

rachel, you have been tagged.

http://dialeticstorm.blogspot.com/2005/08/youve-been-tagged.html

  saurav

Monday, August 22, 2005 at 6:58:00 PM PDT

All the best Rachel.....

  EXSENO

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at 7:00:00 AM PDT

Good thing you have a little help, I know it can be expensive.

  Becky

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at 11:13:00 AM PDT

That's awesome Rach! Dad paying for the books, I wouldn't object to that! So cool you sit next to the cute guy from middle school. Do you think you'll ask him to hang out sometime or something?!

  Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at 3:18:00 PM PDT

Its actual Indian time.
Its morning 347am right now..me still working from home :d

Height of blog addiction you see..hehehe

  Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at 3:20:00 PM PDT

Awwww....
Good to hear about ur first day in schoool with all those anxiety Rachael :)

I hope you are getting enough rest too after school. Looks like u having a hectic schedule out there...

Take care....
And good wishes are with you always...hugzz