I am SO BORING!

I wouldnt read my blog if I was another person.

I guess the thing of it is, is I dont write about personal stuff anymore. I just give the headlines and not really get into that much detail. I guess I can't handle being under the spotlight. It's hard to open yourself up to so many different people. They judje you, criticize your choices, & form opinions on things that are maybe a touchy subject. Then some just do all that and point it out for every else to see. Like what happened last week. It just seems easeir to be vague then to show the more softer side of things. I guess sometimes I try to be real, but then sometimes I just am kinda dumb.

~~~

I jinxed B this weekend, he went riding on his quad and got into an accident. He irratated me in an emial bf he left. So I replied for him to leave me alone, and then to be a snot I threw in 'so break a leg tomorrow daredevil'. Well B probably didnt even get that bf he left. But he almost killed himself on the quad ride. He bumped a big rock, fell off his bike, somehow his foot was caught and he was dragged by his bike and almost went over a 60ft high cliff. Luckily his bike stopped. Wasnt there, story doesnt make great sense. But good enough. We talked this morning while he was in the walgreens getting painkillers and relaxers. My mouth dropped. I didnt say one thing about my email. I was just glad he was OK.

It has really been a trying 2mos with him. I cant believe I am here still. Not like in a particular place as like on earth, but here mentally. He can be the best and the worst. IE the anxiety and probably the depression he suffers from. It's not so easy to just walk away and not look back. He is who he is, maybe someday I will grow so sick of it and leave. Or maybe he will get a firmer grip on what he suffers from.

I want to call him and pester him but I am trying hard to just wait and give him some time to relax hence this is the first day he had anything to help him sleep. Road rash I guess is covering a large amount of his body.

He is also leaving to go on his little 'guys vaca' on the 4th so it sucks to be him all screwed up. Just him and a guy friend, how much trouble could they possibly cause and get into? Should I eat my words right now?

~~~

Math is going well. Am so happy that I may just be up to par with what we are studying in class.

My psych/soc class has hit a BORING bump and I am hoping that it doesnt not continue in this direction.

~~~

Well anyways, I dont have much else going on. Happy f'in monday!

8 comments:

  Becky

Monday, August 29, 2005 at 5:11:00 PM PDT

Glad to hear that you're keeping your head on your shoulders amidst the chaos! Sorry to hear that about B, kinda makes ya think, ya know?! Anyways, I understand about trying not to get personal with your blog, I take forwarded emails I think are funny and post them most of the time! Anyhow, glad math is working out! You can definitely do anything you put your mind too! :-D

  nlk

Monday, August 29, 2005 at 6:00:00 PM PDT

*teacher voice* writing is its own reward--no matter what you are writing about.

i keep my blog for me. if people want to be voyeurs into my life, fine. when i don't want that anymore, i'll give it up or make it private.

bottom line...who gives a f**k what anyone thinks of your writing? :)

  Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr

Monday, August 29, 2005 at 10:19:00 PM PDT

Hmmm..
So had a boring start for the week haan Rachael


Hope that days ahead cheer you up :)
Take care...and hugz

  mojoala

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 at 7:14:00 AM PDT

I keep tellin you to drop B like a bad habit....

  saurav

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 at 10:08:00 PM PDT

If u love the subject from the core of ur heart then it'll be interesting to u.......
otherwise ....

all the best...
cheeeezzz..

  mojoala

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 at 5:56:00 AM PDT

btw, YOU ARE NOT BORING!

  Becky

Thursday, September 1, 2005 at 7:10:00 AM PDT

WHERE'S RACHAEL!?? :-(

  Anonymous

Monday, January 16, 2006 at 12:07:00 PM PST

I liked our blog. I�ve found an interesting guide for singles looking for online dating - http://top-personals.net. xxx personals