I have no idea where this post is going to go.

Sometimes I get bored and don't have anything to do so I write.

I am constantly conflicted about some things in my life. I never know which way to go with something. I end up racking my brain and never making a desicion and kinda wait for life to slide the situation in another direction. This is only with a few things. Not everything. Typically I am a head strong person and I don't have much question, but then out of now where I will be stumped it. It sucks.

I am stumped if you couldnt tell.

~~~

I am trying to not get full blown sick, I am tired and would like to go home and sleep. School starts Monday and I have not gotten any school supplies or my books. The school said they mail my check to me to collect and deposit. So I will have that money soon.

I am also getting paid a lot for working full time partially last week and this entire week. Although the thing that sucks is that it's only Tuesday and I want to go home and to have the week be over so bad. It feels like someone punched me in the face. That's how bad my pressure is. Although I just sneezed and it sort of relieved it Let's hope for good.

I am nervous about school. How could I not be? I have not been for over a year. I am going to be 21 with a bunch of younger people. Not that I am so old, but I barely get along with people my own age, I am dating a 33yr old, and now I am going to be around a bunch 18-19 yr olds. Sheesh. But really thats not all true. I may be with older kids too. We will have to wait and see.

~~~~

So anyways, just playing around wth font bc I am trying to change it up a bit. I like this one the best. It's no pretty. I also like New Time Roman font too. Arent I plain? Most people seem to like Comic Sans bc it's fun or real big pretty cursive like letters. Not I. I like plain, small, slightly curved tidy print. It's dainty too. To me it kind has a flair of goth or old time to me. Especially the g's, a's & the K's. OK I am a dork if I really just wrote a paragraph about font. Does that tell you how bored I am?

~~~~

B is a weirdo. I hate it how I will feel so differently about one conversation through the day. I like it, I hate him, I hate myself, I think its dumb, I think its great and how it I really just over analyze somethings.Do I sound bipolar?
anyways, only time will tell and I am really getting sick. I can feel the pressure building up, but at least I can breathe. K had this exact thing, excpet since she has asthma her body couldnt fight it. I probably wont get as sick as her. She thinks she will get out of the hosptial soon. I hope so!

~~~

My car insurance wenr down $30 a month. How cool is that?
Down to 120 for full coverage now!

~~~

Ok well that is it for now.

5 comments:

  Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 8:04:00 PM PDT

School starts Monday
Focus on ur school, not on wht others ppl say about you. Just be youself and I think u'll get over ur nervousness too.

Does that tell you how bored I am?
Yup...I did make out from this post...you kinda bored right now. How about taking a short vacation or something? Til your schoool reopens.

Take care....hugz

  SJ

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 at 6:37:00 AM PDT

I started Uni a couple of years older than most other too. But it's ok. You'll find there are people older than you there too. So - just enjoy it and have a blast!

  EXSENO

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 at 6:49:00 AM PDT

Hey Rachael, as for school, don't be surprised if you run into some people in their 50's not just 18 & 19, lots of older people are going back to school especially women.

As for all of those mixed up feelings, well I hate to tell you this buuuuuuuuuut---You're perfectly normal. You'll be fine once you get back in the routine. Feel sorry for those older women, just think how bad they feel.

  mojoala

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 at 7:40:00 AM PDT

No fonts is a valid issue! some fonts used are ridiculous, one blogger known as Howard uses wingdings on his, you have to know where to click if you want to comment.

B is a wierdo! I think you could really elaborate on that for a good blog.

B is 33 and your? Some say the age difference should not matter. That may be true for some, but those some really have to be truly, truly, truly in love to the maximum degree for it to work out in the long run of life.

$30 decrease is good and cool. What are you going to spend that extra 30 you have each month?

lol, take care.

  Rachael

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 at 5:19:00 PM PDT

Going back to college.
:)