more verbage

Today has been ok. Just another day for the most part.

I didnt work out as long as I would have liked but at least I got ten minutes in on the treadmill.

Office politics suck. Especially when you are me and a 'know it all'. But I know I don't know it all, but I do know a thing or two and would like some people to know.. ;)

B buzzed me a bit ago. Normal yappy yapppy conversation along with yada yada. 30 min later we then we started to talk about more sensetive topics.

The conversation ended with me in one mind set. I chewed on some thoughts. And rang him back to share them. I know he probably gets a bit annoyed when I do that. Get somewhat bothered, we get off the phone only to call back. But sometimes I need a min to gather my thoughts before I unload them.

So that is what I did. Not so much that I got the outcome I wanted. But I got 'the' ear to unload to. And that much makes me feel better about ~me. You can't change peoples thoughts, choices, & opinions. You can only plant a seed of thought and see where it grows. It's all up to them.

We will see how my little seedling grows, if at all..

Things were left on a good note.

I have to get up early so with that my loves I will bid you a beautiful goodnight.

2 comments:

  mojoala

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 6:48:00 AM PDT

yada, yada, yada....

30 minutes on the treadmill is a minimum

yada, yada, yada....

Always after a conversation with someone I ponder what was said then I disect it dialetically and end up rehashing it with the individual to their annoyance....

yada, yada, yada....

and life goes on.

yada, yada, yada....

  Becky

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 8:29:00 AM PDT

Office politics suck! I so know how you feel, we're young so we don't know dick according to all the middle aged persons in the office...