I owe a post

And this is my 100th entry here on blogger. Yay.

Anyways,

This weekend has flown by. Fri I got off work early and headed of to Blakes. He took me out to eat at our little romantice intalian place. It's sooo good and so perfect. Watched a movie that blew ass but had a good time. Bacically just hung out. Came home sat evening and took a nap for a half hour bf I had to be back out the door at 5:30 for a b-day party.

Got home and started to natch Nip/Tuck and zonked out on the couch.

Got up, went to the store and got breakie stuff. French toast.
Going to family dinner at some at great uncles house. Hmmm free food...

Anyways, most everything is swell. Not a whole lot goin down right now. Had a busy weekend so far. Going to work a few full days this week bc boss is still sick.
Always could use more money.

Wish I had more to say. I do but don't feel like getting into it now. Maybe later.

Hope ya'll are having a good weekend! :)

5 comments:

  nlk

Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 6:26:00 PM PDT

happy 100! :)

  EXSENO

Monday, August 15, 2005 at 3:07:00 AM PDT

Good girl, grab that extra money while you can. I sure would.

  Becky

Monday, August 15, 2005 at 6:27:00 AM PDT

Wow 100, Congrats! I love watching bad movies, so long as I have a good friend to sit and watch them with, Chris and I get bad movies on purpose! :-D

  mojoala

Monday, August 15, 2005 at 6:29:00 AM PDT

100, yea!

what movie sucked azz.

we would like to know, I'd hate to waste either the movie fee or waste a netflix rental!

  Rachael

Monday, August 15, 2005 at 7:03:00 AM PDT

Some might hate me for this, but I thought spiderman 2 sucked!