So you found me...

I thought I buried myself pretty well. I guess it was going to happen sooner or later that I linked Yaz and had her not link to me. Hope everything is enjoyable or at least interesting. Kinda embarressing when somone has access to all of your personal shit. Well anyway hi jbizzle, hope you keep this to yourself.

Today I am bored out of my mind at work. People would think I am lucky to sit around and surf the net all day, but really thats all I do. Ok ok, Katie and I shoot the shit for a bit, we do the mailed funding and make spread sheets and then I feed the fish. The phone rings maybe 1-4x an hour. People come in every once in a while ask me to stanp something with the stamp machine and thats it. So I get bored.

One of the guys I work with flies in from NY every week and I think hes weird. I have the deposit slips and whenever he needs one he always came up behind me and reached over me or whatever (he got 2 close) to grab one. I would think he would say excuse me & wait for me to move, but no. He just reaches in the desk to grab em and gets so close I can hear him breathe. This happens everyday or sometimes a couple of times a day. One time I told him to take some with him so he wouldnt have to walk up here everyday and that got ignored. So after he did that yesterday I rearranged the desk & moved them to the side of desk where he grab all he wants and he isnt in my bubble. He is a perv. It's not the only thing that he has demonstrated he weirdness. But he's backed off after I made it clear I was uncomfortable w/ him talking about boobs with me.

So tonight I am going to ride the fast go carts with B. I think it will be a good time. Not really taking things seriously. Although he is calling me more often now and spends more time on the phone with me. Last night we gabbed for over an hour. It's cool that even after all this time we can still just shoot the shit for that long w/o getting bored or talking about serious crap.

After this semester I will be done with all of my SB credits. Kinda excited. Found out that also I only need 2 math classes for my major. Very cool as that I am a math retard.

Well besides that I dont have much going on today.....

Still bored and want to eat junk food. I am trying to contain myself as the kitchen here is stocked and I could munch all day for free.

Maybe I will write more later.

2 comments:

  Rachael

Thursday, August 4, 2005 at 2:59:00 PM PDT

Oh gosh, perv man just got all close and asked where the slips where. I had to point them out!
ewww.

  Becky

Thursday, August 4, 2005 at 3:18:00 PM PDT

What is your major going to be?