Up Late

Tomorrow I am going to get my hair done. I am very excited about this.

Also I am going to get my oil changed. How fun? I am 200 miles over. Not so bad eh?

Just watched a show picking apart the pros & cons of police chases. They had quite a few cases were the chase killed innocent people. And then at the end they had a case where a police officer was not aloud to chase a suspect and that 'suspect' later sexually assulted and killed a young girl. Makes you think.

However, I have to agree that if there are quite a few people in the area then high speed chases should not occur. Especially with the technology we have today, and with the use of air patrol we really do not need 10 cop cars chasing one guy. Just my opinion though.

Today I saw B, went very well except he kinda bothered me this (fri) afternoon and so I just left. I simply avioded eye contact and conversation & just got my stuff and left. Didn't say anything to him besides when he asked why I had a bit of a 'tude'. I told him I didnt like to be a treated a certain way and continued to walk out the door. I heard the front door close behind me as I got close to my car. I didnt look back, and I didnt even have much a "'tude". I didnt do anything besides leave.

I think that may have surprised him. I didnt provoke a fight, didnt stomp out, and I didnt try and fix the issue. I just left. I may not be on his list of fav people right now, but I guess I have no patience anymore or any desire to fight about shit. If there is something I don't like I am just going to distance myself from it. It's simple, right?

I can see now that I am a really good thing that he has and if he wants to throw it away & ruin it then fine. I wont argue and try to change the situation. Maybe he should date other people and see if he can do better. If he can then I know I definitely can too. Not sure if we are actually fighting. I guess I will find out sooner or later.

Nothing else to really say at this point. I think I am going to drop one of the classes I enrolled for. My financial aid only requires 9 credit hours. I am taking 12. I will be better money wise if I take 9. So thats what I am thinking about that...

I have decided I am very much against booty calls & friends w/ benies. I dont want to ever be in a situation that I feel like a booty call. I saw someone close to me struggle with a booty situation and it makes me sick. Really did.

Also I am not going to add text to my phone. If I have something to say to someone I will call them. Otherwise, I can recv but can not send. I like it that way. In a way it's such a cop out. Its an direct way to indirectly contact someone. It's crap.

Ok well that's all she wrote.

Nighty night.

3 comments:

  EXSENO

Saturday, August 6, 2005 at 5:11:00 AM PDT

Wow, Rachael,

Some very interesting and itelligent views. Sounds like you are passing up some of you friends, in maturity, that's probably why you feel this way. You're getting on with your life and going forward, this is always a good thing. Three Cheers for Rachael! night.

  Becky

Saturday, August 6, 2005 at 8:06:00 PM PDT

You go girl! Stand your ground, keep in mind that you are really not alone as you may feel.
I never trusted people who wear beanies either, lol.... :-P

  SJ

Sunday, August 7, 2005 at 3:54:00 AM PDT

Good for you! Stick with it!

Now about those pros and cons of police chases...