Back-ass-wards

OK, so I think I am may have been a little overly prepared for class....

Since the holiday I kinda mixed up my start times for my classes.

I think I am late and rush to my math class. I think to myself I am only 3min late, no biggie.

Well I walk in and the teacher is standing there already going over material on the board.

I scan the room and my normal spot is open. But I notice that the class looks different. I look around for my math buddies and none of them are there, or any other people from my class. I look at the board and the stuff that the teacher is covering is nothing that I did over the weekend. I take a peek at my schedule that is in my back pack and OH gosh, my class started at 10:30, not at 10 like I thought! One of my classes tomorrow start at 10! I got the class times confused and walked into a different math class!

So now I am in the computer lab trying to kill some time before my class really starts! Which is in 8 minutes.

That has been my day so far. I am also going to try and find a job.

So there it is. My embarresing moment # 994,638,789.

4 comments:

  Becky

Tuesday, September 6, 2005 at 11:32:00 AM PDT

LOL, that's great! :-P

  Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr

Wednesday, September 7, 2005 at 12:31:00 AM PDT

Take care Rachael :)
Greetz!!

  mojoala

Wednesday, September 7, 2005 at 8:43:00 AM PDT

dayum, that is a chit load of embarrasments.

  David Stehle

Wednesday, September 7, 2005 at 8:10:00 PM PDT

Ha-ha. Well if anyone caught your blunder and said something to you, you can always say you were hung-over as an excuse to why you were so confused.