It's Sat and I am on my lunch break

from work.

I took down the post bc I got annoyed with B and then I saw that and I just didnt want it to be the posted anymore.

Everything is fine w/ B though. We've been (except one thing) very good these past weeks. I just got off the phone w/ him. He's out having beers w/ the boys and I am going over there after I get off work. Makes me feel good that he doesnt change a whole lot when he is in front of the guys. He doesnt swear his love for me, but he seems happy that I called and its a warm fuzzy.

Last night I went out to Yasmins 80's party and had a blast. Also the night bf thanksgiving B, I & his buddy from Ill met up w/ Yaz and a bunch of cool peeps. Fun times. And no DUI for me bc I drank water like a good girl bf we left (being that its the biggest DUI night of the year here in AZ).

I am going to school to be a nurse and hope one day to graduate w/ my Masters to be a Nurse practioner = BIG BUCKS! But right now focused on getting my RN.

As far as world peace. Thats a tricky question bc I dont know all the stories of the countries that have conflict w/ other nations to make a final descion on that. I have a few ideas but you never never know. I think there is a lot that is not covered by the media. And I am sure that the conflicts that are there are so embedded and historic that it will be a huge process to unwond everything. I do wish that people would just be humane and coutreous though, that would be a start!

Well back to work guys and gals. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!

7 comments:

  Becky

Monday, November 28, 2005 at 7:07:00 AM PST

:-D Happy Holidays Rach! :-D

  EXSENO

Monday, November 28, 2005 at 8:09:00 PM PST

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  EXSENO

Monday, November 28, 2005 at 8:11:00 PM PST

take care Rachael, I've been thinking about you hope all is well.Sorry I had to delete I spell your name wrong opps.

  nlk

Monday, November 28, 2005 at 8:34:00 PM PST

hiya, luv! glad to hear all is well.

one question...is it really FAIR for people who were born in the 80s to have 80s parties? ;)

  mojoala

Monday, December 5, 2005 at 9:32:00 AM PST

Very Good Career goal choice.

  David Stehle

Tuesday, December 6, 2005 at 12:14:00 PM PST

That sounds a little like you are running for Miss America. ;)

I too wish people would just be humane and courteous. It doesn't seem like alot in life to ask for, but I guess to some it seems like alot to give.

  Becky

Friday, December 9, 2005 at 7:48:00 AM PST

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! It's creeping up on us! All my best, Becky