I am so not a good blogger...

Time just escapes me these days. I don't mean to let my blog go so unattended but it happens. I went to visit some other blogger pages today and some of my favs are gone, has it been that long? Nov 20something was only.... 3weeks ago.

Well anyways SCHOOL IS OUT!
Hopefully I passed all my classes. I could look online now but the thought gives me anxiety. Just want a few more days w/o knowing. I dont think I flunked all my classes but you never never know.

I had a 87% in my math class 2 weeks ago but then I slacked on one chapter and it screwed me for the next. So I hope that even if I bombed the last few tests that I will still pass.

My CIS class I had 74%, I hope I did OK on the final or at least end up w/ a 70% when all is said and done.

My SocPsych class I am sure that I am fine. That is the final I took today and I think I did well and had like c+ /B- so thats fine.

So that is all for me for now. Tonight is celebration that everything is OVER, for at least a month till I go back!

Thats all for me now.

8 comments:

  Becky

Friday, December 16, 2005 at 8:22:00 AM PST

Congrats Hun! Glad to hear that's out of the way. I'd check my scores anyways, then you'll be over the anxiety; unless you fail, but at least you will know. Hope all goes well!

Christmas is coming soon!

  EXSENO

Friday, December 16, 2005 at 2:19:00 PM PST

Good for you Rachael, now maybe you can relax a little. Maybe those blogs are not gone. Sometimes it's just blogger messing up try again another time. If I don't get back soon
Merry Christmas.

  EXSENO

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 at 7:14:00 AM PST

Stoped by to say Happy New Year.

  saurav

Thursday, December 29, 2005 at 6:09:00 PM PST

Wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

Wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR RACHAEL !!!

  mojoala

Tuesday, January 3, 2006 at 11:37:00 AM PST

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S

  mojoala

Thursday, February 2, 2006 at 6:50:00 AM PST

My own blog will be changing in format. I will be going in a more spiritual manner of things. Some incidents during the Christmas holidays have changed me in a manner that I can no longer continue as I have blogged in the past. Some blogs I use to visit I will no longer visit because of their content. I spend more of my time at CatholicAnswers.org in the forums there under the username "JoeyWarren". I ask questions and I give answers to Protestants that visit there to ask question. I moving on toward the path of being a "Catholic Apologist". Small clue as to why: I was informed by my Father and Step-mother that they did not recognize my family as Christians because my membership in the Catholic Church, they are actually convinced that Catholics are pagan if not Satanic.
For those of you that I don't visit anymore, forgive me, but I must do what I must do.

  EXSENO

Monday, March 13, 2006 at 10:10:00 AM PST

Rachael,
Please let us know that you are o.k. I have been worried about you.

I have a different mailing address but I sent it to you recently.
Becky is worried about you too.

  Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 at 9:07:00 AM PST

Aww man...its been almost an year now :O

Hope you are doing good....

Greetz!!