I got through another week of my life...

I did, I did.
But, I am so tired, any minute my brain could just shut down, causing my eyes to roll back, my neck to go limp leaving my head hanging, slumped over in my chair over my computer. Oh seriously. I am so ready for the weekend.

For some reason I am feeling misplaced at the moment. Not sure why. Maybe its bc I saw my crazy family.


If I were to ever fill out a postcard for postsecret.com it would be this secret today:

At times somewhere deep inside, I have this slight nagging feeling to go home.
But I dont know where that is anymore.
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  Rachael

Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 11:19:00 PM PST

I dont know why the F blogger is sucking and displaying that text grey! Ive tried to fic twice. No luck. Hope you could see it anyways.

  Becky

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 7:02:00 PM PST

I feel the same way. I grew up in SC but have lived in VA for five years now, since I was 20. It's weird, I guess where I live now in VA really is home.