Checking in

The rest of my wkend was pretty good. Sat I hung out and slept. Then sunday my Mother and I went shopping. First went to Wally Mart and then had luncg. Stopped home, and then went out and bought furniture. Got new sets for the both the living and family room. The one room got italian black leather sofa and love seat. Much deserved bc my mother had to wait a while to refurnish the casa.

So that is coming today. Very excited to see how it all matches. Besides that not much else going on. Was up way late yapping on the phone w/ a friend.

My Sis and I hung out last night as well. That was nice. So besides that everything is all good. Probably write more later. Got some mail to go through.

Hope all had a wonderful weekend,

oh I am at 45 hits for the day yesterday was 72....why not more comments? Say hi, list your opinion, or whatever. I'm nice and dont bite. Plus to have more blogs to read is always good. I need a few to add to my rounds!

3 comments:

  Becky

Monday, July 25, 2005 at 2:28:00 PM PDT

I chum around with my mommy too! She's good to hang out with, sometimes! Glad to hear you had a good weekend though! :-D

  nlk

Monday, July 25, 2005 at 3:18:00 PM PDT

My mom is superfun, too. I always let her help me play Clean Sweep and throw out my junk. Several times a year.

  mojoala

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 at 8:11:00 AM PDT

i hate shopping with anyone but myself.

i hate the idle standing around it brings.