Girl stuff

So today started off OK. I went to work and everything seemed fine.
Since I have been sick I have not cycled normally in a few months. When the severe pains that were kinda like cramps but worse that started on wed I had no idea what was wrong with me and was almost ready to take myself to hospital. But they didnt worsen and went away.

Then I got these horrible pains again today. One of my big bosses is a nurse and I explained to her my history. She explained to me that with my illness and my lack of girl cycling that I probably have clots. Not uncommon. But very painful. She said they were probably sitting on top of my cervix. Since they werent passing they started to cause an irratation after time, which may have caused me to start to dialate. Like when woman start to go into labor. So thats supposedly why I was in so much pain. I'm sure it didnt to the full 10centimeters, but probably just enough so that it could pass through. I never doubted labor was painful but now I have a little example as to how bad it probably feels. My god I never want kids, OR give me drugs!

It was so bad that I left work early and came home. Even driving was hard and I started to cry in the car. I was a speed demon and pushed my luck. I was not involved in the two accidents that happened right in front of me thankfully.

When I got home, I tried to lay down but couldnt so I made a bath as hot as I could stand it and got in and soaked myself. I was still in pain, but I had taken some aspirin and it started to fade. I laid myself out on the couch and let it run its course. Afterwards I went to Yasmins just a bit to say hi.

But even though this sounds bad it's actually a good thing. The bleeding was my body's way of cleaning itself. It may even give my cycle the kick in the ass it needed. So my womanly parts might start to operate on their own. This is very cool. It may not start a cycle, I think it's not bc the bleeding seemed to have stopped. But I'll be on one bc of a different type of treatment I might start in Auguest.

After I came home from Yasmins I laid down some more and passed out. Now at waking up at 9:20 I think that I am home bound. There's always tomorrow.

0 comments: