Becky's Survey

1. First and middle name?
Rachael Wynne, pronounced like Lynne but with a W instead.

2. Were you named after anyone?
My Sis picked out my name bc there was a little girl that got lost and then found and story was on the news. She just heard it and liked it. My parents and her all picked out a name or two and put them in a hat and out came Rachael.

3. Do you wish on stars?
Yes, sometimes.

4. When did you last cry?
Friday, I was stressed and everwhelmed.

5. Do you like your handwriting?
Sometimes, it kinda looks like the writing on the County Crows CD 'August and everything' after.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey! Peppered Turkey to be exact.

7. What is your birth date?
Dec, 23, 1983

8. What is your most embarrassing CD?
I've been thinking about this and I dont know.... I dont really have one.

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Fuck yeah! I rock! I can be direct but very loyal & understanding person.

10. Do you have a journal?
Yes, although I dont write in it much bc of this thing. Currently some of the pages are in the "blake box'.

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I do, but I wouldnt say a lot.

12. What are your nicknames?
Rach -general/blake
Sugar lump - from mom
pooh girl - from mom

13. Would you bungee jump?
YES!

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I always always were chunky flops. I may wear real shoes like 2x a year. Gotta love AZ!

15. Do you think that you are strong?
Yep!

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla

17. Shoe Size?
7

18. Red or pink?
RED

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I wish my little belly was a bit littler

20. Who do you miss most?
That shit head

21. Do you want everyone that reads this to do the same?
Dont care

22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
barefoot and blue cotton shorts for lounging

23. What are you listening to right now?
the fan thats going

24. Last thing you ate?
ummm noodles in a cup

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
red

26. What is the weather like right now?
actually stormy

27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Jeff

28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Whether they are attractive or not
I'm shallow...

29. Do you like the person that you got this off of?
<3 becky

30. Favorite Drink?
Iced Tea

31. FAVORITE SPORT?
baseball

32. Hair Color?
dark red w/ thick blonde streaks

33. Eye Color?
green

34. Height?
5'1''
but with shoes on like 5'5''

35. Do you wear contacts?
yeah, I have bad eyes, not colored

36. Favorite Food?
home made atir fry, pizza, feta cheese, & italian food

37. Last Movie You Watched?
I think Sin City

38. Favorite Day Of The Year?
Of course my b-day!

39. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
I dont know... happy endings, but I to REALLY realize they are usually fake over done hollywood BS

40. Summer Or Winter?
Winter, but i do like to be able to swim...

41. Hugs OR Kisses?
Kisses, but cant have a good kiss w/o an warm hug

42. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
Fizuki -sp?, it's half baked warm (right of the oven) cookie dough with a scoop of ice cream!

43. Who Is Most Likely To Do This to?
huh?

44. Who Is Least Likely To Do It?
I dont know...mojo

45. Living Arrangements?
With the fam-damily

46. What Books Are You Reading?
None, just finished 'In Her Shoes'

47. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
Dont have one

48. What Did You Watch Last Night?
news

49. Favorite Smells?
vanilla and my DG perfume

50. Favorite Sounds?
music, my mom, dad, and everyone elses voice that I love

51. Where Did You Meet Your Other Half?
Don't have one

4 comments:

  Anonymous

Saturday, September 3, 2005 at 7:28:00 PM PDT

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  Rachael

Saturday, September 3, 2005 at 8:02:00 PM PDT

Damn spammers! I have done away with the anonymous commenting on my blog.

  mojoala

Tuesday, September 6, 2005 at 6:25:00 AM PDT

let's hope you don't have to resort to "word verification".

  Becky

Tuesday, September 6, 2005 at 10:22:00 AM PDT

:-D