I am alive!

And doing OK.

I am broke as a joke but hey, it could be worse. But I am poorer than I have been in YEARS. But at least I have a job. It will get better.

I got a new job and I think this place will do me better than the last restraunt did. I will actually make money! The last place I worked at was a complete joke and I am surprised that I stayed there as long as I did. The most I ever made was $50 a shift. This new place has a different pay scale since I do more then just serve so I make a higher hourly during parts of my shift and then still get tips.

School is going well. Almost done w/ this semester. Can you believe it?
I already enrolled in my classes for next semester, except one class. Havent decided yet... thinking an online class though.

Besides that, I havent had a whole lot of free time. Been hanging w/ Blake a good amount on my free time and then fam and friends.

Still trying to find my place or my nitch in life. Dont feel very placed in it right now but I am starting to think that is normal and that everyone is feeling like that too. Or at least the people I seem to be in contact with. Somtimes it can be a little straining bc I find that people like to talk to me a lot about what they are doing, how they are trying to find themselves, and where they are and who they are. It can be a little draining bc I am too trying to figure that out myself & my life so hearing it constantly is draining like I said. So I have been a little off in my own world. I think its almost time to resurface or something of that nature.

Also this has been the most recklace year of my life as far as being stable and having a job is concerned. So much has changed. Its nuts. But at the end of the day I am still pretty much myself and have the people that I think that really matter.

So with that I think that I will end this post. More bc I have to go pee and take my afternoon nap that I have been going with out for a bit.

:)

7 comments:

  mojoala

Monday, October 31, 2005 at 6:45:00 AM PST

Well I can live with that.

You take care!

  Becky

Monday, October 31, 2005 at 6:58:00 AM PST

Rachael Rachael Rachael! Oh you got spammed hard girl. Glad to hear that all is well. I LOVE YOU GIRL!!! :-D

  David Stehle

Tuesday, November 1, 2005 at 1:51:00 PM PST

I'm totally nude come see me too!

KIDDING!

I was just trying to compete with the spammer. He/she sounded convincing. :P

Good to hear you are alive still Rachael, now go pee and take your nap.

  t~

Wednesday, November 2, 2005 at 9:55:00 PM PST

totally nude and car insurance. Hey, i need car insurance... maybe i'll follow that one. i just hope i don't find a nude car insurance agent, that could be scary... lol

Glad to hear things are looking up!

  Becky

Thursday, November 3, 2005 at 2:13:00 PM PST

Whatcha mean we're in the same boat again?

  EXSENO

Friday, November 4, 2005 at 4:21:00 PM PST

Good for you Rachael, I hope this job works out so much better for you! Love ya girl miss you too.

  mojoala

Monday, November 7, 2005 at 10:58:00 AM PST

thanks for stopping by the other day!